Ok, I'm going to upload this now to get it out of the way. This is my updated ponysona. Not a lot changed aside from the removal of the scars,(well it's more along the lines of the scars just being hidden by the fur/hair/whatever) and I changed the hairstyle to match my avatars hairstyle (here)
Aside from that, nothing else really changed. I may eventually get around to making a more in depth character description/bio or something along those lines but for now, here's a some notes about XioBomb. (for the most part, these notes will basically be copy and paste for my avatar
- He was not originally a pony but rather he turned into a pony when he came to the mlp universe. I can't reveal much else about this because it could spoil the comics so just keep this in mind as you read through this.
- He loves drawing and making art in general (this is his special talent and what his cutiemark represents). This is his favorite hobby and pastime that he hopes and wishes to turn into a career someday. He'd always had a knack for art ever since he was little so it didn't come as a great surprise to find that his cutiemark had something to do with art.
- He really loves music and singing. A LOT. Even if he is not the greatest at singing, he loves it regardless. He is also very shy and self-conscious about it so if he sings around you, he really trusts you and feels comfortable being himself around you.
- He sometimes just absolutely cannot stand certain kinds of music (i.e. country, hip-hop/pop, rap, screamo, heavy metal, rock & roll, etc.) There are a few songs that are exceptions in these genres however he mostly prefers electronic music (i.e. future bass, trap, dubstep, house, edm, etc.)
- He is kind of introverted by nature. For him, this means that he needs alone time to recharge and solve his personal problems. He'll also catch himself overthinking things when he is alone which leads to multiple unnecessary problems later on. Most of the time, these resulting problems aren't anything that can't be resolved or fixed... most of the time...
- He loves to run/fly as it is not only a great way to keep in shape and compete, but it is also a great way for him to think/clear his head/blow off some steam and all that jazz.
- Speaking of which, he wasn't initially a great flyer. It took a little doing for him to learn how to fly, but when he did, he really came to love it. It wouldn't be a surprise to find him listening to his music and flying in his off time.
- He is an extreme perfectionist almost to the point of being OCD. More specifically, he almost always needs there to be some sort of pattern or consistency in his life in order for it to be good. He is an epic grammar nazi and organizer. This doesn't mean he is always perfect about these but he definitely tries to be.
- As a kid, he was very shy. For example, whenever he met a stranger, he wouldn't be able to utter more than simple responses such as yes, no, okay, etc. However, he would eventually come out of his shell later in life thanks to the help of the friends he made. Nowadays, he is a lot more comfortable in his own skin. He would often be described as having a flamboyant personality with a form of humor that is based on dead memes with a heavy reliance on puns and highly exaggerated body language. On the flip side, parts of his form of humor can be described as depressing because he isn't often afraid to joke about or poke fun at sensitive or unpleasant topics. However, he does do his best to know when it is inappropriate to joke about a certain subject.
- He has always been relatively short compared to his peers. When he was a kid, he was especially shorter than most peeps around him and used to ask his parents when he was going to hit his growth spurt. His parents definitely got a kick out of this and still remember it to this day. As he got older, he didn't grow much more. iIt never really got to him when someone would make short jokes at him, though. In fact, he'd jump right in making the same kind of jokes making the situation even more hysterical for everyone. (sidenote: in humanoid form, he stands at about 5ft. 7in. or 170.18cm. I don't really know how this converts to a pony but just basically think of it as the top of Xio's head, standing up straight, always being eye level or lower compared to everyone else around him.)
- He has an annoying sort of knack for reading other people's/pony's emotions, behaviors, word choice, and body language in a way that allows him to empathize and understand someone and sort of know what they're thinking/feeling. He is able to do this with most people/ponies he meets. Most, not all.
Welp, that about sums it up. I may add more later but this is what ya get for now. Merry Chrismah!
Thanks for looking!